Saturday, July 11, 2009

New alternative experience

I want to thank you all for your kind words of support. Elliej my dear friend thank you so much for checking on me, I'd love to know how you are doing. Cathy your post was so true and you are right I should be thankful for the possibilities I have (and I am, but a reminder is always welcome!). Flower, Sweet Georgia, Sandra and Clare I am so lucky to have you looking after me and I want you all to know this means a lot!!

So I suppose all your positive messages have done the trick, I do feel much better and more positive. On friday I went to see a girl that does acupuncture, holistic massage and reiki. She combines all this in one session or whichever way you woudl like according to your needs. I loved her! She's french, young and her studio has a great positive energy. So I didn't feel like having acupuncture but she put those sticky beads on some acu-points just to induce some relaxation. She then perform reiki on me, I never got it done before, so I can't really tell much a part from the fact that it was a truly relaxing experience, I even had a dream! Not sure if it has anything to do with the fact that finally my tension headache has gone. It was so psycosomatic I was annoied with myself. But now I keep saying to myself positive things (affirmations) and I find it helps a lot too.
Last night I started the injections, all good, nothing to report even the Clex.ane was fine. Had also a good night sleep despite the steroids, let's hope it'll last!
Then I got my hair done this morning and I feel really good about myself now. Since I stopped the pill I have already lost 2 kilos! Wowowowo!! Go me!! It was definitely fluid retention. So only 4 more to go but I'm very happy already.
So here are my affirmations:
I AM POSITIVE ABOUT THIS NEW CYCLE....
I FEEL GOOD ABOUT MYSELF....
THINGS WILL BE FINE...
AND I AM HAPPY...

Oh and something is happening on the adoption front too! Our referees have been contacted already and they are checking out our consultants at the moment! It's great to know our documents are not just sitting on someone's desk!

2 comments:

Best When Used By said...

Hi, Fran. Thank you so much for commenting on and joining my blog! I appreciate your support. I'm so sorry to read that you've had such a tough go of things and I'm hoping and praying that this cycle (with a pharmacy full of meds!) will do the trick for you.

valentina said...

:)